S.Gdn - 2 BR/7pax; 2mins to Bkt Bintang; Jln Alor
Apartment in Kuala Lumpur,
- 4-6 People
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Centrally located near Bukit Bintang - In the Golden Triangle smack in the city cant be better! - Very close to restaurants, shopping malls and p...
*Tourist tax is refundable for Malaysians upon production of identity card
- Gorgeous, well decorated space
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- 2 en-suite bathrooms (check out photos of our master bathroom!)
- Sleeps 7 people comfortably
- 2 king beds, a large sofa that sleeps 1 and 2 air mattresses (fresh linens for the air mattresses will be added for you convenience if more than 4 pax)
- A baby tub, high chair, baby play mat and cot is available for RM30 a day (advance notice and subject to availability)
- Amenities such as soap/shampoo, hairdryers and coffee/tea provided
- Fully equipped kitchen and washing facilities (washing machine and dryer)
- Very near to Petaling Street and Changkat, Bukit Bintang (10 mins walk)
- The free GoKL bus stop is 5 mins walk - takes you to most major tourist attractions
- 5 mins to the Metro/ Hang Tuah LRT station
- Access to the apartment and all facilities (free of charge)
- Convenience store within the building itself
- Facilities which include an infinity pool, jacuzzi, children's playground, gym, sauna, Wi-Fi and complimentary shuttle services.
- Airport pickup services (not including late-night charges): Normal Sedan - RM80 MPV (6 seater Nissan Livina equivalent) - RM120 1-5 pax van - RM135 6-9 pax van - RM170 16-Seater Van - RM250
We are always reachable by phone/ messages/ emails at any time (as long as we are awake!), in case you need our assistance. Just let us know and we will try our best to help.
10 min walk away, Bukit Bintang (Bintang Walk) is well-regarded as Kuala Lumpur’s trendiest shopping and entertainment district, offering everything from sleek shopping centres and five-star hotels to all-day restaurants and vibrant nightclubs. Thanks to its central location, it is also fairly easy to get to Bukit Bintang from anywhere in Kuala Lumpur via public transportation, including monorail, taxis, and buses. One of the most iconic landmarks here is Pavilion KL, an upscale shopping mall that houses European luxury retailers such as Coach, Diane Von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Juicy Couture, MaxMara, Versace, and Yves Saint Laurent. Also set within Bukit Bintang district is Jalan Alor, a stretch of atmospheric air-conditioned Chinese seafood restaurants and hawker stalls where you can enjoy an array of local delicacies by the roadside until the wee hours of morning. Nightlife in Bukit Bintang is also legendary, particularly the Changkat Bukit Bintang area. Whether you are looking for a live music scene, a posh see-and-be-seen nightclub, or an opulent rooftop bar, Bukit Bintang has it all.
10 min walk away in the opposite direction, you'll find Chinatown, based in Petaling Street, also known as 'Chee Cheong Kai' (Starch Factory Street), a reference to its roots as a tapioca-producing district. Deeply immersed in Oriental culture, heritage and history, Chinatown is undoubtedly one of the most popular tourist spots in Malaysia. Chinatown is also a well-known bargain hunter’s paradise, a place where you can find all sorts of stuff from Chinese herbs to imitation goods. At night, its main market area, Petaling Street, transforms into a lively and vibrant night market, filled with hundreds of stalls offering all kinds of goods at dirt-cheap prices, and the best thing is, the prices can be brought lower still as haggling is the way of life here. You can also visit Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Masjid Jamek and Sin Sze Si Ya Temple in the area.
The location is fantastic!
- Very near to Chinatown, Petaling Street and Changkat, Bukit Bintang (10 mins walk)
- 10 mins walk to Bukit Bintang
- 9 mins walk to Jalan Alor
- In front of the apartment, is the Swiss Garden Hotel Jalan Pudu bus stop that services the free GoKL bus stop. The purple GoKL bus takes you to most of the city's major tourist attractions.
- 5 mins to the Hang Tuah LRT station. Please check out the Klang Valley transit map in the photo gallery or go to myrapid website for more information.
Other things to note
This unit is awesome because there isn't a need to wait or meet someone to get the keys, so no roaming costs trying to get in touch with us to inform us of your arrival. Just let us know what time you want to check in, and we will make sure the unit is ready and that you get a detailed note on how to get in!
For our other listings, please check out our wishlist:
- Accommodates: 4-6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine
- Work Desk
- Chit L.
Really truly disgusting with the owner’s behaviour Lying,not really want to fix problem with customer,please do not earn money with “lie”November 2020
Contact us anytime via our dedicated 24/7 hotline.
Choose from any of our fully-furnished and well-maintained homes.
No Hidden Costs
All fees included for a hassle-free stay!
Our professional housekeeping and maintenance team keeps our homes in tip top shape.
Book daily, weekly, monthly or yearly depending on your convenience.
Free regular housekeeping? We got you covered!