Situated in the heart of Ipoh city centre is a spacious, 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom self-catering apartment with a spectacular view of Old Town Ipoh. Perfect for special gatherings such as catching up with old friends, wedding meetups and etc.
Also for the seasoned travellers, this listing is complete with a swimming pool and gym.
*Tourist tax is refundable for Malaysian citizens. Please provide us with your Identification Card number for a refund.
- Huge 1000+ sq ft, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Enjoy sweeping views of Ipoh
- Sleeps 7 comfortably on real beds and a sofa bed
- 1 Queen bed
- Attached bathroom with a bathtub, basin, and shower area. Complete with shampoo, soap and handwash.
- Iron, ironing board and hairdryer
- Super soft 750 thread count White Room BEMBERG bedlinen. Produced by Malaysia's top linen manufacturer, Eastern Decorators. The room is specifically designed to optimised sleep comfort in varying room temperatures.
- 1 Queen bed
- Attached bathroom with a basin, and shower area. Complete with shampoo, soap and handwash.
- Fine 880 thread count AKEMI Tencel Modal Bedlinen, that helps regulates high temperature because of its extreme breathable material. Produced by Malaysia's top linen manufacturer, Eastern Decorators.
- Electric kettle
- Coffee Machine
- 2 Single bed
- Play area
- Ceiling swing
- Children's play tent by HOOGA
- Sofa bed
- Jogging track
- Swimming pool
- Wading pool
- Covered parking
- 24-hour security
- We are always reachable by phone/ messages/ emails at any time (as long as we are awake!), in case you need our assistance. Just let us know and we will try our best to help.
- This listing is really new at the moment, but we have hosted other listings (with great reviews) and we hope you give us a chance to prove ourselves in giving you the best experience in Penang! :)
We are conveniently located close (~ 5 to 10 minutes) drive to the best tourists attractions in Ipoh:
- Concubine lane
- Tiga Bar
- Nam Heong Kopitiam
- Ipoh Parade Mall
- Dataran Ipoh
- Ipoh Convention Centre
- Ipoh KTM (Train) Station
- AEON Kinta City Mall (~12 minute drive)
- Lost World of Tambun (~19 minute drive)
- Gua Tempurung (~ 34 minute drive)
- Kellie's Castle (~28 minute drive)
- Movie Animation Park Studios (~18 minute drive)
- Terminal Amanjaya (Bus) station (~22 minute drive)
- Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (~8 minute drive)
- Ipoh General Hospital (~8 minute drive)
The listing is located within a very short walking distance (~ 5 to 15 mins) to Ipoh's food favourites, bars, historical museums, cafes and night markets.
Other things to note
- We also have other listings in KL ,Penang & Ipoh Please check out our list below to check availability if this apartment is booked for your dates: https://www.airbnb.com/users/132891266/listings
- We have a self check-in option for this apartment
- Accommodates: 6-7
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
- Self Check-in
- Smoking Forbidden
- Samantha L.
Below my expectation
This apartment can see very nice view, cleaning not so good, toilet dun have toilet papers, water in the bathroom very very small ，need to improve slot at the toilet area I think you will know wish part I mention. Towel not ready prepare need to call only send to use with very late. I am very simple person but still below my expectation.December 2020
- Josephine L. (Malaysia)
Due to the CMCO travel restrictions, I am unable to travel to the property as I live in Selangor. While I have received many assurances from Booking.com that the Owners/Management are willing to postpone my reservation, I have requested as such 4 times but without any confirmation on your side, which tells me that your Management is actually unwilling to do as promised. So, a very bad experience indeed.October 2020
- Ivan C.
Right before CMCO
Satisfying and Wonderfully Nice place time be stayed at to just get out of city area and chill at here. Will kindly recommend couple to stay, also maybe can provide extra kitchen equipment such as stoves and all. About cleanliness the fridge is not very hygiene due to when I open the fridge there’s a kind of food was inside before and it made the fridge had some kind of smell. Also the toilet it can be better, is not dirty but is not convenient to use, there is one pipe were broken and splashing water out of it. So far that’s all, beside those all is good.October 2020
- Yuvaraj U.
Cool pace to stayOctober 2020
Contact us anytime via our dedicated 24/7 hotline.
Choose from any of our fully-furnished and well-maintained homes.
No Hidden Costs
All fees included for a hassle-free stay!
Our professional housekeeping and maintenance team keeps our homes in tip top shape.
Book daily, weekly, monthly or yearly depending on your convenience.
Free regular housekeeping? We got you covered!